Elegant Florida Beach Wedding
With one of the east coast's best beaches, exquisite cuisine and lavishly appointed accommodations, One Ocean Resort & Spa is the ideal backdrop for brides and grooms to tie the knot. Offering outdoor wedding venues, covered or uncovered cocktail hours and large ballroom receptions with
full-service event planning assistance, professional catering and resort amenities, One Ocean Resort has created a picturesque setting for weddings of any size or style.
Unique Weddings -
From elegant weddings in the grand ballroom to casual alfresco receptions on the expansive Verandina or even free-spirited vows exchanged with toes in the sand, One Ocean Resort offers custom-designed events to reflect each couple's personal style. The resort's award-winning culinary team promises exemplary creations while the wedding coordinators handle every detail from location, food and beverage and entertainment to bridal party gatherings, rehearsal dinner and farewell brunch. View our wedding planning tips for special insights to planning the perfect wedding.
Wedding Planning Tips -
Planning your dream wedding is an exciting time. Follow these guidelines for planning your perfect Florida beach wedding.
- Determine what time of year you want to get married, taking holiday periods and Florida weather patterns into consideration.
- Establish a realistic budget.
- Finalize your guest list by determining how big of wedding event you can host, keeping in mind whether to include children.
- Reserve the reception site six to 12 months in advance.
- Send a Save the Date announcement to everyone on your guest list as soon as possible. Friends and family will appreciate having plenty of time to make their travel arrangements.
- Set up appointments with the caterer for menu and cake tastings.
- Research marriage license requirements at least three months in advance.
- Reserve an officiant to preside over your wedding ceremony.
- Order your wedding gown and attendants' dresses five to seven months before the wedding to allow for alterations and fittings.
- Confirm the rehearsal dinner menu with the catering department at least six weeks in advance.