FROM JACKSONVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Head south from the main terminal on Dixie Clipper Dr. and continue onto Airport Rd. Make a slight right at Duval Rd., then merge onto I-95 S towards Jacksonville. Exit onto I-295 East Beltway. Continue then exit FL-10/Atlantic Blvd. Turn left at Atlantic Blvd. Keep straight and One Ocean Resort & Spa will be on your left.
For additional directions, check out the map on our Location Page.
The daily resort fee is $38 per night plus 7% sales tax. Resort Fee is inclusive of the following amenities:
- Property wide high-speed wireless internet
- In-room Keurig coffee assortment
- In-room Molton Brown bath amenities
- In-room Spa robes
- Morning coffee and tea at the Azurea Lounge
- 15% off Spa Services (Monday - Thursday)**
- Two bicycles for two hours per day**
- Two beach chairs and one umbrella per day**
- Hydration Station of fruit infused water - Lobby and Pool Bar
- 24 hour fitness center
- Beaches Town Center shopping and dining discounts**
- Access to PressReader app offering over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
**Amenities and Services may vary by season and availability
Valet Parking is recommended and costs $30 per vehicle, per night. On-property self parking is not available.
The hours for our on-property restaurant, Azurea, are:
- Breakfast | Daily from 6:30am - 10:30am
- Brunch | Saturday & Sunday from 11am - 2:30pm
- Lunch | Monday - Friday from 11am - 2pm
- Dinner | Daily from 6pm - 9 pm
Pets must be less than 60 lbs., and some breed restrictions may apply. Pet must be a cat or a dog. Two pet limit per room. The non-refundable pet cleaning charge is $150 per stay. Please note that pets are not to be left unattended in the guest room for a prolonged period of time. Housekeepers and docents will not service the room and restock the amenity cabinet without the pet owner present. If you'd like these services done, you may schedule a time for our team to come service the room when you and your pet are out. Dogs are not allowed in pool area or in Azurea Restaurant or Azurea Lounge. You must obey local beach guidelines regarding pets.
*If you change rooms at any time during your stay there will be another cleaning charge charged. For additional information on pet-friendly amenities and to make arrangements at One Ocean Resort & Spa, simply contact our Guest Historian at 904-249-7402.
**Service dogs will not be charged a Pet Fee unless damage to the room occurs. Emotional support animals under ADA regulations are not considered Service dogs and fee will be applied.
- Guana-Tolomato Matanzas (22 miles)
- St. Augustine (32 miles)
- Jacksonville Zoo (20.3 miles)
- MOCA (16.4 miles)
- The Cummer Museum of Arts (25.5 miles)
- Cultural Art Ponte Vedra (7.9 miles)
- World Golf Hall of Fame (34.5 miles)
- Autobahn (19.4 miles)
- Catty Shack (21.5 miles)
- Adventure Landing (32.3 miles)