FROM JACKSONVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Head south from the main terminal on Dixie Clipper Dr. and continue onto Airport Rd. Make a slight right at Duval Rd., then merge onto I-95 S towards Jacksonville. Exit onto I-295 East Beltway. Continue then exit FL-10/Atlantic Blvd. Turn left at Atlantic Blvd. Keep straight and One Ocean Resort & Spa will be on your left.
For additional directions, check out the map on our Location Page.
The daily resort fee is $25 per night plus 7% sales tax. Resort Fee is inclusive of the following amenities:
- Dining Discount at Azurea Restaurant
- OpenKey - skip the desk, contactless arrival experience
- Property wide high-speed wireless internet
- In-room bottle water
- In-room Keurig with coffee assortment
- In-room spa robes
- 15% off Spa Services (Monday - Thursday)**
- Two bicycles for two hours per day**
- 24 hour fitness center
- Beaches Town Center shopping and dining discounts**
**Amenities and Services may vary by season and availability
Valet Parking is recommended and costs $25 per vehicle, per night. On-property self parking is not available.
The hours for our on-property restaurant, Azurea, are:
- Breakfast | Daily from 7:30am - 10:30am
- Lunch | Daily from 11am - 2:30pm
- Dinner | Daily from 6pm - 9pm
Pets must be less than 60 lbs., and some breed restrictions may apply. Pet must be a cat or a dog. Two pet limit per room. The non-refundable pet cleaning charge is $150 per stay. Please note that pets are not to be left unattended in the guest room for a prolonged period of time. Dogs are not allowed in pool area or in Azurea Restaurant or Azurea Lounge. You must obey local beach guidelines regarding pets.
*If you change rooms at any time during your stay there will be another cleaning charge charged. For additional information on pet-friendly amenities and to make arrangements at One Ocean Resort & Spa, simply contact our Guest Historian at 904-249-7402.
**Service dogs will not be charged a Pet Fee unless damage to the room occurs. Emotional support animals under ADA regulations are not considered Service dogs and fee will be applied.
- Guana-Tolomato Matanzas (22 miles)
- St. Augustine (32 miles)
- Jacksonville Zoo (20.3 miles)
- MOCA (16.4 miles)
- The Cummer Museum of Arts (25.5 miles)
- Cultural Art Ponte Vedra (7.9 miles)
- World Golf Hall of Fame (34.5 miles)
- Autobahn (19.4 miles)
- Catty Shack (21.5 miles)
- Adventure Landing (32.3 miles)