Resort Services FeeA daily resort service fee of $27 per room per night will be collected at check in. The value of the fee includes
- High speed wireless internet access throughout resort
- Docent service including hot, fresh coffee or tea upon wake up, steam pressing of garments and unpacking of suitcases
- Amenity cabinet stocked and restocked daily with guest's preferred items, including sodas, water and snacks
- DVD Player and Laptop available
- Nightly turndown service provided
- Use of fitness center facilities
Alcohol PolicyPlease be advised that guests must be 21 years old or older to purchase alcohol and that no alcohol purchased outside the resort may be consumed in public areas of the resort. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the beach per town ordinances. All alcohol consumed in public areas including pool area must be purchased through the hotel.
Azurea RestaurantReservations are recommended for the "Chef's Adventurous Palate". - a culinary journey directed by highly acclaimed Executive Chef Ted Peters and his team of chefs. The "Chef's Adventurous Palate" is available Thursday through Sunday, excluding certain holidays and special restaurant days. Please call for availability. The dress code for dinner at Azurea is business casual and pants are required for men. Please indicate any food allergies or dietary restrictions when making you dining reservations.
Cancellation PolicyThe cancellation policy will vary based on the rate plan and/or booking date(s). Please see "Reservation Policy and Confirmation" when checking availability and booking reservation.
Check AcceptanceWe do not accept personal checks.
Check-inCheck-in time is after 4 p.m. Minimum age requirement of 21 to check into the hotel.
Check-outCheck-out time is before 12 p.m.
Connecting Room PolicyIf you request connecting rooms we will be pleased to accommodate you based on availability.
Credit Card PolicyAll major credit cards will be accepted (American Express, Discover, Diners Club, MasterCard and Visa) with valid picture ID. Upon check-in, the full amount of estimated charges plus an additional amount for incidentals will be authorized. For debit card users, the authorization amount will appear as an immediate charge. Un-used authorizations are released within 10 days of departure.
Currency PolicyPlease note that all quotes are in U.S. dollars.
Deposit PolicyAn advanced deposit equal to one night's room charge, resort fee and applicable sales tax will be charged to your credit/ debit card.
Dress CodeWe request that guests refrain from wearing beach attire in the lobby area. Shoes and shirts are required in our restaurants. Azurea dress code in evenings is business casual and pants are required for men.
Early Departure PolicyPlease be advised that a fee of one night's room rate plus taxes will apply to all early departures.
Early Arrival PolicyWe will be delighted to accommodate early arrival registration prior to 3 p.m. check-in, based upon availability.
Gift Certificates PolicyWe are delighted to honor valid unexpired gift certificates based on availability; however, blackout dates may apply. Please see our Spa at One Ocean for more information. Please be advised that gift certificates are only valid for the dates listed. We request that you provide us with gift certificate information when booking a reservation. Also, gift certificates must be present during redemption and cannot be replaced if lost.
Hurricane PolicyPlease be advised that a mandatory evacuation issued by the Governor's office requires that all guests and associates evacuate when instructed. There are no exceptions to this situation.
ID RequirementWe request that you provide a valid government or state issued ID for registration. The minimum age to check into the hotel is 21, otherwise you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Package Handling PolicyThere is a package-handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for associated fees.
Parking PolicyValet parking is the on-property parking option available to all meeting attendees and registered guests at a rate of $27 per day per vehicle plus 7% applicable taxes.
Payment PolicyPlease note that payment must be rendered in full at the time of check-out.
Pets have to be less than 60lbs and some breed restrictions may apply. Pet has to be a cat or a dog. 2 pet limit per room. A non-refundable pet cleaning charge of $75.00 per stay includes pet amenities. Pet amenities for use during your stay include: water and food bowls, pet treats, pet bed, pet toys. Pets are not to be left in the guest room alone for a prolonged period of time. Housekeeping will not service room without the pet owner's presence. Docents will not restock amenity cabinet or perform turndown without the pet owner's presence. You may also offer a requested time to have the housekeeping or docents service the room while you and the animal are away from the room. Dogs are not allowed in pool area or in Azurea Restaurant or Azurea Lounge. You must obey local beach guidelines regarding pets.
*If you change rooms at any time during your stay there will be another cleaning charge charged.
Pool PolicySwimming is permitted dawn to dusk. No glassware or coolers are allowed in pool area. For the safety of our guests, our resort adheres to a no diving policy.
Reservation PolicyYour room is guaranteed with a valid credit card. To avoid a one night penalty charge, please cancel by 5 p.m. (EST) 72 hours prior to your arrival date. Also, please note that room taxes are charged on penalties. At times other restrictions may apply.
Smoking PolicyPlease be advised that all public areas, guest rooms, guest room balconies, poolside and restaurants are non-smoking.
Accessibility Room OptionsTo make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel stay.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Pool & BeachPool hours and Beach rental hours are from 730 am to 730 pm seasonally (March through October). Pool towels are available at the Pool or Tiki Bar during pool hours and are to be signed for and returned to our attendants. Please do not leave towels on the beach.
$17 - Half Day Beach Chair Rental (per chair) - 4 hours
$25 - Full Day Beach Chair Rental (per chair) - 8 hours
$15 - Half Day Beach Umbrella Rental (per umbrella) - 4 hours
$20 - Full Day Beach Umbrellas Rental (per umbrella) - 8 hours
Sea Turtles Kid's ClubWe require 24-hour advance reservation for our children's program, Sea Turtles Kid's Club. We are able to accommodate potty-trained children, ages 3-12. Cancellations occurring within a 4 hours will be charged in full. Staff ratio is 5 children to 1 camp counselor. Please let our staff know of any dietary needs, allergies or restrictions.
- Full Day 830 am check in, Camp begins at 900 am and ends at 400 pm; Lunch included $85 per child
- Half Day 830 am check in, ending at 100 pm or 1200 pm check in, ending at 400 pm; Lunch included $55 per child>
- Spa Break Exclusively available for parent(s) utilizing The Spa (must have a reservation for Sea Turtles Kid's Camp and The Spa 12 hours prior), 3 hours total (does not include lunch) $35 per child
The Spa at One Ocean
- If you must reschedule or cancel an appointment at The Spa, a 24 hour notice is required to avoid being charged in full. For cancellation of a package, a 48 hour notice is required.
- A credit card is required at the time of booking in order to guarantee your appointment(s).
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your first appointment.
- Spa guests have full access to the men's & women's lounges with steam showers and Jacuzzi (women's), oceanfront relaxation lounge, fitness room, pool, tiki bar (seasonal) and beach.
- Spa guests are provided a locker, robe as well as complimentary teas, waters and juices. A spa lunch menu is available.
- Cell phones are prohibited in our relaxation lounges and treatment areas.
- Gratuities are at the discretion of our guests. It is customary to leave 20% for exceptional service. If you do not check out with our staff at the reception desk, your card will automatically be charge and we reserve the right to apply an 18% gratuity for you.
- If you have any physical ailments, disabilities or allergies, please notify the spa programmer at the time of booking and your provider at the time of service.
- Please let us know at the time of booking if you have a male or female preference for your provider or if you are requesting a specific provider.
- The Spa at One Ocean has a minimum age requirement of 18 to reserve a spa service. Ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult in order to use the spa (1 adult per child ratio). Please call for additional questions - 904-249-7402